| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Glenbervie Forest in July is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 199.2mm (7.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Glenbervie Forest July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Glenbervie Forest:
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) NW
- Hikurangi, New Zealand - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) WNW
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 57.4 kms (35.6 miles) W
- Ruatangata, New Zealand - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) W
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) WSW
- Titoki, New Zealand - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 17.5 kms (10.9 miles) SW
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) WSW
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.4 miles) SW
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) WSW
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SW
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 55.1 kms (34.3 miles) SW