Vs > Cape Salaurova
Glenbervie Forest vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Glenbervie Forest vs Isparta, Turkey
Glenbervie Forest vs Sejmcan, Russia
Glenbervie Forest vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Glenbervie Forest vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Eldoret, Kenya
Cape Salaurova vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Cape Salaurova vs Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Chengdu, China
Stensele vs Trout Lake, Ontario
Morro Do Chapeu vs Ceahlau
Tomsk vs Pisco
New Bedford, Ma vs Esfahan
- The distance between Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 12,331 km or 7,662 mi.
- To reach Glenbervie Forest in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 153.3° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Glenbervie Forest bearing 170.8° or S .
- Glenbervie Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Glenbervie Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 28.9 °C (52°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.6 °C (46.1°F) less in Glenbervie Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1739.2 mm (68.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1739.2 l/m² (42.68 US gal/ft²) or 17,392,000 l/ha (1,859,320 US gal/ac) more. About 11 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.7° higher in Glenbervie Forest than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Glenbervie Forest relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Glenbervie Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Glenbervie Forest vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Glenbervie Forest vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Glenbervie Forest vs Riverhead Forest, New Zealand
Glenbervie Forest vs Subiaco, Ar, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Cape Salaurova vs Kayes, Mali
Cape Salaurova vs Faranah, Guinea
La Rioja vs Ashley Forest
Atchison, Ks vs Ertholmene, Christiansø
Mount Gambier vs Davenport, Wa
Staunton, Va vs Itirucu
Glenbervie Forest vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Glenbervie Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) NW
- Hikurangi, New Zealand - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) WNW
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 57.4 kms (35.6 miles) W
- Ruatangata, New Zealand - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) W
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) WSW
- Titoki, New Zealand - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 17.5 kms (10.9 miles) SW
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) WSW
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.4 miles) SW
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) WSW
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SW
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 55.1 kms (34.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova